2017 Spring Clinic is open for registration!
Visit Us Online at: http://www.teamunify.com/ncwave/
New Wave Swim Team
P.O. Box 18012
Raleigh, NC 27619
Information about the spring tune-up programs that Marlins of Raleigh (MOR), Raleigh Swimming Association (RSA), and YMCA of the Triangle (YOTA) offer is here!
We are now accepting applications for Head Coach and junior/assistant coach position.
Download and fill out this application and email to email@example.com.
Salary has yet to be determined. Interviews will happen sometime in March/April.
ALL MARC Sharks are invited to sign up for this meet!
TSA Championship Meet at Triangle Aquatic Center (TAC) Sunday, July 24, 2016
- This meet is indoors with a morning session for 10 & unders and afternoon session for 11& up; Families sit in the stands (not on the deck with their kids)
- Swimmers choose their events (6&U 2; 7&Up 3). Relays will be formed if that age group has at least 4 swimmers sign up
- We will need to provide some volunteers for each session
- Carb-Load Pasta Dinner and poster making the night before at our pool!
- There is a fee per event and relay.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Join us this Thursday for a TAC TITANS Year Round Swim Team Clinic (7-10 and 11&up practices).
Did you know? For safety reasons, we will use one-side of the street parking for home meets. As you are approaching the pool, please park on the driver’s left side only. With the exception being on Baker Road, the block in front of the pool, please park on the opposite side of the pool.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Emergency vehicles cannot maneuver through this part of the neighborhood.
SAVE the main parking lot for our visiting team.
Our annual team picture will be at our home meet on JUNE 28. Please wear your navy blue team shirt and be ready to go at 4:15. As in previous years, Kathy Howard Photography will be capturing the moment! We do realize that some kids will not be in the picture. But they will be with us in spirit.
Remind 101 is an app that allows the coaches to make announcements via text to the swimmers* and parents.
*The app is recommended for 13 and over so parents should use their own discretion with younger children.
Text @78449h to 81010 and you will be added to the group.
These texts will include:
• practice cancellations
• practice specifics (ie. sneakers for dry land workouts)
• meet rescheduling during a weather break
• and other important reminders